PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS OF THE FOLLOWING AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. By using this web site, you agree to this Agreement. If you do not agree, please exit and disregard the information contained herein.
User acknowledges that this information has been designed as a quick reference. Reader understands that the actual size of referenced products may be larger or smaller than the product images displayed on this web site. It is intended as a reference source only and not for prescribing or dispensing product; the appropriate approved prescribing information should be consulted.
Patients should always obtain complete medical information about their prescription medicines (beneficial medical uses and possible adverse effects) from the product’s information leaflet and/or by discussing the appropriate use of any medicine(s) directly with their prescribing physician. Consumers should not construe any information herein as medical advice. Consumers are yet again advised to consult with their medical doctor for medical advice. Viona and its affiliates are not responsible for any reliance on or use of any information included herein.
Viona Pharmaceuticals Inc., (“Viona”), maintains this site for your personal information, education, and communication. While you should feel free to browse this site, please understand that your access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Viona concerning this site are superseded to the extent they conflict with these Terms and Conditions. Use of or linking to any content on the site, except as provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited.
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on this site is copyrighted and may not be used without the written permission of Viona, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on this site. Viona neither warrants nor represents that your use of material displayed on this site will not infringe rights of third parties. Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Viona intellectual property right (including, but not limited to any patent, trademark, trade name, copyright or trade secret).
2. You may download material displayed on this site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials or as specified on this site. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of this site, including the text and images, for public or commercial purposes.
3. Images of people or places displayed on this site are either the property of, or licensed by and used with permission by, Viona. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or as provided elsewhere on this site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. You are also advised that Viona will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
4. Viona has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
5. While Viona uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in this site, Viona makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Viona shall not be held responsible for any action taken that is based on the information presented on this site, and all users of this site agree that access and use of this site is at the user’s own risk. Viona assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.
6. Your use of and browsing in this site are at your own risk. Neither Viona nor any other party involved in creating, producing, hosting or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out your access to, or use of, this site or its contents. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this site is provided to you “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
7. Viona also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this site.
8. Any communication or material you transmit to this site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Viona or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Viona is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to this site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, marketing, and selling products using such ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques.
9. Viona may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
10. Viona maintains this site as a service to the internet community. This site has been designed to provide general information about Viona, its affiliates and its products. These pages are not intended to provide investment or medical advice, nor do they provide instruction on the appropriate use of products manufactured or sold by Viona or products currently under development by Viona, its affiliates, related companies, or its licensors or joint venture partners. Information on this site regarding products approved for marketing is qualified in its entirety by reverence to the full prescribing information for such products. Users of this site should be aware that products under development described herein have not been found safe or effective by any regulatory agency and are not approved for any use outside of clinical trials.